BOSH is an open source tool for release engineering, deployment, lifecycle management, and monitoring of distributed systems.
BOSH can provision and deploy software over hundreds of VMs. It also performs failure recovery and software updates with zero-to-minimal downtime.
BOSH Editor is an in-browser application that facilitates the creation of BOSH manifests. It includes smart auto-complete features and a way to visualize different segments of the manifest on the fly. This project was built on top of Swagger Editor, where it was modified to suit BOSH needs.
- Create BOSH manifests with ease, directly in your browser.
- Smart auto-complete features, including keywords and snippets.
- Visualize manifests in a graphical layout, makes it easy to understand concepts for beginners.
- Live rendering of the graphical representation as you type.
- Trace where BOSH variables are being used and how many times they are being referenced.
- Currently supports deployment manifests and runtime manifests.
- Built-in sample manifests.
- Easily configurable.
- Built on-top of ACE Editor and Swagger Editor; they do most of the heavy lifting.
- Open for contribution.
How It Works
Visit http://bosh.jamilshamy.me/ and start typing … that's it ;-)
1) Smart Auto-complete
2) Live Graphical Layout
3) Trace BOSH Variables Usage
4) Built-in Sample Manifests
5) Easily Configurable
Check the Github repo